You can take my heart.
Really. I know you can.
And you've never been so smart
For a let me go again...
I am sorry. I am stupid too,
I can't imagine the world without
And now I can't leave this way because of you -
It is my revelation. Please, let me go out.
My diary know all about us.
About you and me, about our troubles..
You can't reject this aftermath
Because of me - the person who still loves
Really. I know you can.
And you've never been so smart
For a let me go again...
I am sorry. I am stupid too,
I can't imagine the world without
And now I can't leave this way because of you -
It is my revelation. Please, let me go out.
My diary know all about us.
About you and me, about our troubles..
You can't reject this aftermath
Because of me - the person who still loves

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий